- Beauty = DiffuseFilterDiffuseLightingRaw + DiffuseFilterGlobalIlluminationRaw + DiffuseFilter*SubsurfaceScatteringRaw + SpecularLighting + Reflections + Refractions + Emission + Caustics
- If using "Caustics Raw" instead of "Caustics", these would have to also be multiplied by "Diffuse Filter".
- Redshift Doc
- Multiply the primary AOV composite by the Volume Fog Tint AOV
- Volume Fog Tint AOV is a multiplicative layer/volume transmittance
- Add the Volume Lighting AOV to the primary AOV composite.
- Additive layer that contains only the volume lighting information
- Add the Volume Fog Emission AOV to the primary AOV composite.
- Additive layer that contains only the emission component
- If want to make volume darker but preserve approximate intensity, adjust scatter and absorption coefficients together
- use the "Scatter Tint" to adjust the overall color of the volume
- advanced manipulation of scattering can happen vie the scatter color ramp to remap density to different color
- Absorption also can be remapped. Its a scalar as it's conceptually remapping opacity
Scatter=5=3, Absorption=3, ScatterTint=Blue